Get a quote today
Are you looking for Car Service Stoke On Trent for your vehicle?
Routine servicing helps prevent underlying damages to your vehicle and avoid hefty repair bills in the long run. Also, it enhances car performance, improves driving comfort and provides unmatched safety for an extended period. Hence, most auto experts recommend car owners opt for timely car service Tunstall, Stoke on Trent from reliable workshops.
Are you looking for ‘car servicing near me’?
We at A&A Test Centre offer comprehensive car service Stoke on Trent at affordable rates. Our professionals conduct thorough internal and external checks to ensure your vehicle is free from underlying faults.
Car servicing we offer:
Our facility conducts both interim and full car service Stoke on Trent for all vehicle makes and models.
Our interim car servicing consists of 50 detailed checks. We recommend it to car owners who drive longer miles a year. Car owners must opt for interim-car servicing every six months or 6000 miles, whichever is early.
Checks covered under our interim car servicing include:
- Fuel filter replacements
- Steering system check
- Tyre condition and tread depth check
- Braking system check
- Electrical component check
- Suspension system inspection
Full Car Servicing
We offer a total of 77 checks under our full car service Tunstall. Full car servicing is a must for all car owners, irrespective of how frequent they are on the road. One must opt for a full car servicing once every 12 months or 12000 miles, whichever is early.
Checks covered under our full car servicing include:
Engine check, including:
- Radiator condition, security and leaks check
- Coolant/radiator cap seal check
- Condition of the fan and alternator belt check
- Inspection of spark plugs and more
Brakes and drive system, including:
- Clutch operation check
- Assessment of drive shaft gaiters
- Topping up gearbox fluid
- Brake pad inspection
- Checking for leaks in the wheel cylinder
- Examine the hydraulic brake system, pipes and hoses for leakage, chafing or corrosion
Steering and suspension check, covering:
- Inspection of wheel bearings
- Power steering check
- Steering rack gaiters checks
- Lubricate battery terminals
Tyres and wheels check, comprising:
- Wheel hub checks
- Tyre pressure checks
- Torque wheel nut to the manufacturer-recommended setting
- Wheel balancing checks
Exhaust inspection, including:
- Underlying leakage checks in the tailpipes
- Inspection of exhaust smoke
- Assessment of the oxygen sensor
- A detailed check-up of the catalytic converter and related exhaust components
Complete general body check like:
- Windscreen wiper check
- Thorough interior and exterior mirrors check
- Number plate check
- Bulb inspection
- Warning lights checks
Impressed with our car servicing portfolio?
Then look no further and visit us.
A routine car service Stoke on Trent and Tunstall from our workshop will help in the following ways:
- Improve the roadworthiness of your car
- Your vehicle will pass the MOT test in one go
- The engine and batteries will be in good health
- It will help improve vehicle mileage
Wish to learn more?
Feel free to connect with us on 07812771573
Our experts are happy to help!